Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 5 Items All Guys Should Own

It is no secret that I am in love with mens fashion, heck, I even buy it sometimes. So, I have decided to name my Top 5 items in which all guys should own!

1. Skinny Jeans
Look, I know many girls don't like the "super skinny" look on guys, but I love it (however, not so skinny that his legs make mine look like thunder-thighs.)


A good pair of skinny jeans will work with anything, however, a great colour will work better. Black skinny's are always the best way to go, as they can either be dressed up with a pair of dress shoes or dressed down with some sailor shoes

However, I'm seriously loving indigo jeans, super sexy and so swish I think it may be taking over black jeans for good!

2. Vans
My favourite of all guys shoes, ever. They a) make jeans looks extra skinny, and b) give any guy a cool, street wear vibe (which i L O V E)


RRP- $89.95

3. Basic T's and Shirts
These are things that every person needs in their wardrobe, colours, greys, neutrals..everything! A good, basic t-shirt and shirt will go a long way in a guys wardrobe (I'm talking years) and will dress up and dress down any outfit.


A good bow-tie always makes shirts look extra spiffy, and the guy extra gorgeous!


4. Coats, Jackets & Cardigans
The type of jacket a guy can pull off depends on their own personal style, I personally love a coat on a guy..but yet again, it can look hideous on others.
My top 3 jackets is are a basic black hoodie, a paddington bear coat and a basic cardigan.




5. Beanies
I La-la-la-LOVE beanies on guys, they're warm, super cute, and you can totally steal them and wear them yourselves!


Some fellow beanie lovers include, Zac Efron, and Adam Brody (marry me Seth!)




So that's my Top 5! If you're a guy, or if you know a boy, take him shopping (even though he may hate it) and play dress-ups...go wild and make sure to buy pieces in which you can mix and match with!
xxxx

xxx